[GNC] scroll not working

Dennis Powless dpowless517 at pobox.com
Tue Oct 2 07:56:41 EDT 2018

I haven't updated to 3.3 yet, still on 3.1 on ubuntu

While in a register, I noticed that trying to scroll up to past
entries using the scroll bar on the right does not work.  I'm able to
scroll by moving the bar, but when released it snaps back to the
bottom.  When I hover on the scroll bar area the mouse and right 4 or
5 columns flicker back and forth.  With a transaction selected at the
bottom I can use the up/down arrows to navigate to a previous
transaction (however, going back to a previous year of transactions to
review something is time consuming.)

Is anyone else able to replicate this?

I can raise a bug if warranted.

dennis