[GNC] bank2qif - a gnucash companion tool

Łukasz Piątkowski piontec at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:07:52 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!
I'm new here, but I'm using gnucash for about 10 years now. A few
years back I created a small helper tool, that allows you to get a
bank statement from a bank, convert it to QIF format and then import
to gnucash. I know there were tools like that already, but mine can
also convert transactions in the statement according to user-defined
rules and thus automatically assign them to gnucash account. I'm using
it for years as well, but recently I cleaned it a little bit, added
some docs and published on github. If you're interested,check the
project here: https://github.com/piontec/bank2qif

It is designed to be easily extensible, so it should be easy to add
new bank statements formats or transaction conversion options. If you
find it useful, please link in the docs for others to find.