[GNC] Ubuntu PPA

Les lelliott5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:36:53 EDT 2018

On 10/05/2018 12:35 PM, Frank H. Ellenberger wrote:

> Am 05.10.18 um 17:24 schrieb Les:
>> Hi Tommy:
>>
>> There were no totals on the main account screen.
>>
>> Les
> as columns
>    use the arrow-down at the right end of the column header
>
> or in the summay bar?
>    1. View tick Summary Bar
>    2. Edit->Preferences->Accounting Period: adjust Group Summary Bar
>    3. use the arrow-down right in the summay bar.
>
> OK, nobody would expect the prefs in Accounting Period. File a bug.
>
> HTH
> Frank

Frank:
To be specific, only the following accounts have this issue:
I used Total and Total USD for each account.
The following accounts have this problem
Accounts
Current Accounts
Investments
A Stock Brokerage Account
The Stock Category
The stock category is further broken down by currency:
Under these categories I have current totals, but no Total USD

Every  other account is "normal"