[GNC] Log In Change & Gnu

Glenn Crews gcrews at outlook.com
Fri Oct 5 19:15:57 EDT 2018

Oct 5, 2018
Greg,
You are a G.D. genius!
Thanks! All is well now.
Glenn

On 2018-10-05 5:22 PM, Glenn Crews wrote:

Oct 5, 2018
I’ve been using Gnu for years on the family computer. Today I created my own log in. The root program for Gnu is still in the same folder and my sub-folder for this year’s accounts is the same, however no information appears when I open it under my log in window. It’s works fine when I return to the old log in window. How do I open Gnu with all my current accounts?
Glenn

Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986><https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10