[GNC] Chromebooks

randix butterandsalt at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 18:21:14 EDT 2018

Not quite understanding why Google Play is entering the thread. Correct me if
I'm wrong (won't be the first time), but there is NO "app" for the "real"
GnuCash.  There is an app that has been causing enormous confusion for ages
called GnuCash, but it's NOT GnuCash. The folks behind the app, are not the
same folks behind the "true" GnuCash that is full featured and which I've
enjoyed for years since fleeing Quicken.  Feel feel to correct me if I'm
wrong, but that's always my understanding.

I know for a fact that the GnuCash APP works on chromebook, cause it was the
first thing I tried to install. But knowing that it's not really "GnuCash",
and not having a clue since I no longer have access to the "real" GnuCash
how I would export my chart of accounts to it, and not having any clue how
to get all the years of data into that app, I'm gun shy.

Color me clueless, which I freely plead guilty to...