[GNC] Build of GitHub Clone Fails

Roger Miskowicz rmisko11 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 08:00:31 EDT 2018

This worked for initial build of v3.3 but today when trying to build from
lates clone the build fails at:

[ 60%] Building C object
gnucash/html/CMakeFiles/gncmod-html.dir/gnc-html-webkit2.c.o
In file included from /usr/include/webkitgtk-4.0/webkit2/webkit2.h:54:0,
                 from
/media/Projects/Gnucash/gnucash/gnucash/html/gnc-html-webkit2.c:49:
/usr/include/webkitgtk-4.0/webkit2/WebKitJavascriptResult.h:28:10: fatal
error: jsc/jsc.h: No such file or directory
 #include <jsc/jsc.h>

I tried reinstalling webkitgtk-4.0 but still no luck.  Although this may
not be a gnucash problem specifically I am wondering if anyone can suggest
a solution so that I can complete the latest build?