[GNC] GnuCash 3.3 invoice layout questions

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 10:32:13 EDT 2018

Hi

These changes came about because of work on invoices to improve
maintainability and add customizability. The v3.3+ invoice aimed to
mimic previous reports but is imperfect.

1. You can now insert a company logo without using a custom style sheet.
See the invoice report options, and see "Picture location" in the Layout tab

2. Display tab / Untick 'Title'

3. Probably - please check the Layout tab

4. Please check the Layouttab

Please feel free to lodge a bug report and discuss without cluttering list.