[GNC] Build of GitHub Clone Fails

Rob LaRose rmlarose at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 12:57:55 EDT 2018

I tried to build 3.3 yesterday and encountered the same issue.
Comparing WebKitJavascriptResult.h to the previous version there were only
two real differences.
I modified the file as follows:
     - Comment out:  #include <jsc/jsc.h>
     - Replace "WEBKIT_API JSCValue *"  with  "WEBKIT_API JSValueRef"

The build completed without any errors.
This is more of any ugly (and maybe dumb) workaround, but it did seem to
work.
It is probably safer to install the previous version of the library.