[GNC] Chromebooks

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Oct 7 14:44:21 EDT 2018

Did you read the link I sent?

It explains you might have to *first* set your Chromebook to either the Beta or Dev channels. (be sure to make a backup as if you want to revert to Stable, you’ll have to wipe the machine)

This might be why it isn’t working, unless John’s suggestion is successful.

Also, while the error output may not be correct, be certain you are not using caps as commands are case-sensitive. (the error reported that ’SUDO’ was unknown, not ’sudo’)

Regards,
Adrien