[GNC] Latest Manual?

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Oct 9 13:10:09 EDT 2018

> On Oct 9, 2018, at 7:59 AM, Davie Park via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I've recently downoaded "Version: 3.2 Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24)" but the
> latest user manual I can find is for V2.4
> Is there a more up to date book, and if so - where can I find it?
> (searched for manual in the archives, latest response was 2009)

The latest manuals (and all of the old ones) can be found at https://www.gnucash.org/docs.phtml <https://www.gnucash.org/docs.phtml>. The manuals are also included in the Windows and Mac distributions; most *nix distributions package the docs separately.

When I search using Google for “gnucash manual” I get that docs.phtml first, followed by the version 3 pdf for the T&CG, the version 3 pdf for the Help, and the version 3 Help index.html on www.gnucash.org <http://www.gnucash.org/>. After that it’s junk, starting with the 1.6.4 manual at some obscure MIT machine. What do you get?

Regards,
John Ralls