[GNC] Chromebooks

randix butterandsalt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:54:16 EDT 2018

Colin... It's 2:47 am and the neighborhood around Ocean Beach in San
Francisco just woke up to a scream of delight [from me]... I did what you
suggested, and it runs perfectly (so far, at least for the last few minutes
of my clicking around after I opened my saved data file).  It installed
Version: 3.2
Build ID: 3.2+ (2018-06-24)
Finance::Quote: -

Much thanks to you and everyone else who contributed on this thread, to get
GnuCash up and running on Google's Pixel Chromebook. I'll report back in the
next day or so, any issues, and a succinct summary of my steps.

Sincere thank you.

Steve