[GNC] Inheritance of Cash

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Oct 12 00:52:11 EDT 2018

Whatever the transaction is supposed to be, you’ll be able to do it in GnuCash, but you need to speak to a local CPA for formal advice on how to record it and to answer your questions concerning tax implications.

In the most simple form, it might be something like:

Dr. Assets:Cash
Cr. Income:Inheritance

as a generic example.

Regards,