[GNC] Is GnuCash the right application for me?

Leslie Jensen jensen.leslie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 06:40:54 EDT 2018

Hi

I'm the treasurer of three sports clubs. They all have the same setup.
Most of the income is membership fees and we pay Invoices for
equipment and other costs. We have no tax or billing needs. The
account plan for each club is almost the same. So a very simple setup.

Can I run all three clubs as individual "companies" in GnuCash? And is
GnuCash the right application to do this?

I'm aware of the tutorial page and I see a lot of stock oriented
subjects so I thought that maybe I'm in over my head?

Thanks

Les