[GNC] No Maximise button on 3.3 in Ubuntu 18.10

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 10:01:35 EDT 2018

On Sat, 13 Oct 2018 at 14:31, David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Colin,
>
> Does the entire window width depend on on the current width of columns
> other than the description column?

Not as far as I can see.  Changing the column width can make the scroll
bars come and go but does not change the minimum width.  Also the min width
does not depend on which account currently has the focus, but which
accounts are open (ie have tabs visible).  I am doing these tests with the
tabs along the top so it is not the account name length pushing up the
width at the side.  Also it is not the number of accounts open that changes
the width but which particular ones.  There is one particular account that
pushes the width up about 50 pixels but I can't see anything special about
it.

Colin