[GNC] question

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Oct 14 18:36:22 EDT 2018

The First line is the Description.

Second line is Notes

Additional lines for each split are Memos.

I’ve noticed in the AR register that this is the case, (there’s already a bug filed) but I’ve just tested in several others and it is behaving correctly.

Which register(s) are you noticing this behavior?

What version of GnuCash and which OS are you using?

Regards,
Adrien