[GNC] Settinguser language to English

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Mon Oct 15 03:58:19 EDT 2018

Please remember to reply to the  mailing list at all times instead of to me
personally. You can do so by using reply all or reply to list in your mail
client.

Op maandag 15 oktober 2018 07:25:11 CEST schreef John Saunders:
> Hi Gert,
> GnCash still runs in Danish. I have tried both: -
> LANG=en_GB  and LANG=en
> LANGUAGE={LANG}

Is the first line of your environment.local
[Variables]
as explained in the top comments of the environment file ? If that line is
missing your settings in environment.local will be completely ignored.

Also Frank pointed me on irc to
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Locale_Settings
which holds more details on changing language (and other locale related
parameters) for gnucash.

Regards,

Geert