[GNC] Default Invoice Configuration

Lloyd Adams lloyd.adams at outlook.com
Wed Oct 17 06:03:49 EDT 2018

Printable Invoice config is the report configuration that is loaded if I select Printable Invoice from the Saved Reports Configuration.  There can only ever be one of these; if you try to save it again it is called Printable Invoice1, ..2 etc., so conflict can never arise.  If it exists load it, if it doesn’t, don't try and do anything.