[GNC] Preferences for latest version

Jill Terry jill at babrees.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 06:19:08 EDT 2018

Hi All.

I'm on the mac version and I have just updated to v.3.3.

I absolutely hate the fact that the opening window, showing all
accounts, is now a bland, bright, white.  I also dislike the change in
the font and size.   With these updates it hurts my eyes.

The accounts are fine, still the same yellow/green (although I dislike
the font now used).

But I cannot see anywhere where you can change the view of the Accounts
tab, nor font style/size.

I don't know what other changes were made in the upgrade, but if I can't
change how the accounts tab looks then I shall have to revert back to
older version.

Jill