[GNC] Preferences for latest version

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Oct 17 07:45:29 EDT 2018

Jill,

Look at the wiki FAQ, you’ll see links to pages about GTK3 styling. There are some basics there, otherwise, a few months back, myself and a few others spent some time experimenting with various settings here on the list, so check the archives. I believe the thread title had something to do with font size. If you do a restricted search of the list use ‘css’ as a search term.

If you need to fine tune things like spacings, padding and such, you will greatly benefit by using the gtk-inspector. I don’t think it works on Windows though, Mac and Linux only. (you won’t need to install it separately)

I’m heading out of town for a few days, but if you are still stuck after trying the above, report back and I’ll help where I can. Others on the list can certainly assist as well.

Regards,
Adrien