[GNC] Associate file with transaction path

Anthony Marrian anthony at gardensmontessori.com
Sat Oct 20 11:34:05 EDT 2018

No solution. Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. The path (Edit / Preferences / General / Path head for Transaction Association Files) is to a folder on a mapped network drive. The preference is ignored; I am simply provided with a list of files in Recent. The quickest work-around is to select a file in the Recent list, then add the transaction association a second time; at the second attempt the correct folder is opened. It would be *wonderful* if you could fix this.

Best - Anthony