[GNC] Capital losses in Advanced Portfolio Report

José A. Fernández Troncoso jstroncoso at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 06:18:05 EDT 2018

Yes, when I create a sale transaction on the stock, a capital loss is
calculated automatically by the report and shown as a negative amount in
the Realized Gain column. That's fine by me.

The problem is that when I add a split to record the loss manually on
the Expenses:Capital Loss acount, the amount recorded on the stock
acount split (in the Total Sell column) is then added to the Income
column of the report, as if it were a dividend.

Regards,
Jose