[GNC] Custom Reports in GnuCash 3.x on Windows

km22 km22 at gmx.com
Sun Oct 21 07:27:49 EDT 2018

Hi GnuCash Community,

Is the wiki on Custom Reports
(https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Custom_Reports) up-to-date for GnuCash
version 3.x series?
I tried making custom reports back in the 2.6 series and was able to
load my custom report saved to C:\Users\Ken\.gnucash.  I am revisiting
this now but cannot seem to get my report to load in the 3.x series.
Note: I have a config.user file with the line (load
(gnc-build-userdata-path "balsheet-egken.scm")) in it -- but I cannot
tell whether this file is being parsed and/or whether the report is
being loaded.
Please advise if anything has changed which makes the wiki no longer
relevant for the 3.x version or any tips on how I can debug this on Windows.

Thanks,
Ken