[GNC] Report Loading GC 3.3

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 21 11:16:49 EDT 2018

OK, it’s not a big issue. I just wondered.

I’ve always been able to allow a program to take whatever time it needs to start up, but have less patience for commands after that. Because of that, for the longest time, I have had a multi-column dashboard that summarizes key information for me, which I left open so that it would be quickly available to me once startup completed. It surprised me to open the tab and only then have the reports render.

FWIW, it does make the startup faster. ;)

David