[GNC] Editing, moving customer lists, possible child lists

Jonathan Ames jnthn.ames at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 21:03:05 EDT 2018

David,

Thanks for your informative overview. It raises the question of whether
Gnucash can be cloud and/or server-hosted, w/o adding glitch potential.
Also, whether a Gnucash client/customer file can be nested within a
database (e.g., Filemaker or Access-originated) perhaps as a table, which
can contribute to queries originating in the host DB. For example,
timeframes/costs for diagnostic categories -- when does meaningful change
occur?

Obviously, I'm in over my head; am not satisfied with current EMR apps --
basically, cannot afford them, and cannot retrieve meaningful data re, say,
higher-functioning autism. Given that within our lifetimes kids will
probably all be required to have 3-letter names, I want as much control
over clinical data as my 72-year-old mind can handle.

So another question: where does database 101 now reside?

Thanks again,

Jonathan Ames, PhD
Clinical Psychologist
415 N. Tioga Street
Ithaca NY 14850
607-319-5118 - Office
607-227-4792 - Cell
jnthn.ames at gmail.com
www.whatnowconnect.com

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject
to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act (HIPAA). The message included in this email is for the
sole use of the intended individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use,
distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and you may
be subject to criminal or civil penalties. If you received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to
this email and delete the material from all computers.

<jnthn.ames at gmail.com>