[GNC] GnuCash 3.3 unknown error while retrieving price quotes

Dmitry Zaslavsky dz at dzhome.net
Sun Oct 21 23:28:33 EDT 2018

Hello,

I'm not able to update stock prices.  I'm running v.3.3 on MacOS 10.11.  I
updated Financial::Quote to v. 1.47.  I changed the source for all
securities to Yahoo JSON.  I tested it using qnc-fq-dump for a random
sample of securities and received good results.  And yet when I update
quotes in Price Database I get the "unknown error" message and none of the
prices get updated.  I tried updating via --add-price-quotes command line
option, no errors reported, but no price updates either.

Please help troubleshoot this.

Thanks,
Dmitry.