[GNC] Receivables Ageing report has a type "Balance", which is in error

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 22 10:29:21 EDT 2018

Graham Stoddart-Stones via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
writes:

> Ah, the point that I was trying to make is that the Receivables Ageing
> Report shows a 2018-01-01 balance of ₤25 for a customer that did not exist
> in the system on 01Jan18 - ie there are no entries for that customer before
> 09Apr18.  There are many entries for ₤25, both before and after either
> date. I am at a bit of a loss to account for that!

Did you possibly "reuse" an object?  If so, the metadata might have been
pointed to the wrong place as a result.

Without actually seeing your data there's no way to really know for sure.