[GNC] Upgrade Question

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Oct 26 12:32:52 EDT 2018

1. visit gnucash.org
2. click the link for version 3.3
3. download
4. save a backup copy of your data file(s) (just in case)
5. install

When your Mac asks you if you want to ‘replace’ or ‘keep both’ choose ‘replace’.

*note — I don’t think the message you are getting is that you *can’t* run 2.6.18, just that it is not optimized for 64-bit. (I haven’t tried this yet, but that is the message I got trying to test something on 2.6.19 with High Sierra) You can proceed through the warning and still run 2.6.18 as far as I’m aware.

Regards,
Adrien