[GNC] OFX import file xml tags for accounts

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Fri Oct 26 20:12:39 EDT 2018

John,

 Correction  11.4.4.2 p2147-218is the relevant section for statements from your bank. There does not appear to be an
ability to specify the account you want as the second transfer component as such. It may work to use the <NAME> field. I
rely on the Bayesian matching algorithm to come up with the correct transfer account and once trained it generally does
a fairly good job.

David Cousens