[GNC] Online trx download

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Sun Oct 28 17:14:05 EDT 2018

So Fidelity is rejecting the request. That may be because there's something wrong with your credentials, but it would usually say that. More likely is that they've changed some requirement. It's often the Quicken compatibility version. There was an interesting thread here about getting Citi to work a few days ago: https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2018-October/080456.html

Regards,
John Ralls