[GNC] AqBanking help for Citi CC

Fross, Michael michael at fross.org
Mon Oct 29 10:25:21 EDT 2018

Hi Jim.  I think we can end this discussion.  I decided to install v3.3 on
another windows 10 machine.  It worked. There is either something broken on
my main machine (doubtful) or some security software my employer installed
is causing the issue (more probable.)

Your "username " discovery has really been helpful and I have it working.
I may just need to move my GNC installation to my home machine instead of
my work laptop.

Your generosity in helping me troubleshoot has been amazing.  Thank you so
much.

Michael