[GNC] Should I upgrade?

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Wed Oct 31 14:56:34 EDT 2018

I believe 3.3 should be safe to use. It still has a few quirks but it will
treat your data properly.

The most reported issue is with entering information in the account registers.
Autocompletion is not always working correctly. Especially if you require an
input method (which is common for non-western alphabets).

>From the feedback I saw recently the most recent nightly build found here
https://code.gnucash.org/builds/win32/maint/
has the best input support.

Other known issues can be found in the 3.3 release notes:
https://gnucash.org/news.phtml
You may decide for yourself if any of these are important enough for you to
hold off on the upgrade.

Regards,

Geert