[GNC] A feature request for next release

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 3 12:27:54 EDT 2018

It doesn’t appear that way from what I’ve tested so far.

The labels have to be added in code first and then you can use CSS to hide one or the other. I examined a few buttons without visible labels and they had no label defined at all.

You can use the GtkInspector to test this by adding the labels there, but once you restart the app, they are gone as there isn’t a way (that I can see) to save those changes since the code hasn’t been re-compiled.

You’ll either have to wait till the devs add the labels in a future release, or download the source, add the labels in and compile your own version.

Regards,
Adrien