[GNC] Taking an existing transaction and scheduling future repeats

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Mon Sep 3 16:12:04 EDT 2018

There must be a way to do this, but I'm failing to find it in the menus.

It happens, every once in a while, that I enter a transaction and then
realize that the same transaction will be repeated at intervals. I'd
like to right-click it and have one of the options be to start the
scheduled-transaction editor with all information copied from that
transaction. Or an option in the regular menu to schedule the current
transaction for future repeats would be helpful.

Is there a way to do this conveniently? If not, can we make it a feature
request?

I'm in 2.6.19, not ready to upgrade to 3.2 because of Windows issues.
But if this exists in 3.2 and not in 2.6, please let me know!

Stan Brown
Tompkins County, New York, USA
http://BrownMath.com
http://OakRoadSystems.com