[GNC] Gnucash Flatpak 3.2 Mysql issue

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:19:40 EDT 2018

Excellent, thanks for working that out.  Specifying 127.0.0.1 works
for me too.  I have updated the issue [1].
That means that for me the flatpak is a working solution.  However,
given the fact there has been absolutely no feedback from the
maintainer on any of this I am not particularly hopeful that the
flatpak will be kept up to date, any more than the snap package has
been.

Colin

[1] https://github.com/flathub/org.gnucash.GnuCash/issues/17