[GNC] Finance Quotes Using Yahoo json

Dan Nelms dan99nelms at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 10:54:16 EDT 2018

Hi Michael,

I tried your securities (ACN and FBIOX) with yahoo_json. Got unable to
retrieve...

I tried a couple of my securities with alphavantage. It worked fine.

I tried your sec with Yahoo together with mine with alphaV at same time.
It got mine and yours were unable...

I tried your securities with alphaV and got the prices fine.

Results are the price database is working and alphavantage is working,
but for me Yahoo json fails in all cases.

Dan