[GNC] Deleting duplicate client invoice [RESOLVED]

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Sep 7 13:13:22 EDT 2018

My suggestion was based on manual numbering. As far as I can tell, it won’t work with automatic numbering since the invoice already exists and the code to generate that number won’t get fired twice. (an interesting RFE by the way) ’Use next’ could just as easily be ‘duplicate’, ‘unused’, ‘use me next time’, ‘abcdef’, etc. ‘Use next’ isn’t some special code or hook that GC would interpret. Changing the invoice number to such a label (and or placeholder customer) is simply to make it easy for you to find next time you need an invoice as Geert noted.

Regards,
Adrien