[GNC] Reconciliation Question

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sat Sep 8 21:47:43 EDT 2018

David,

It didn't work. I entered the transactions for the correct date, and tried
to reconcile the account. However, the starting balance was wrong, so the
account would not reconcile. For some reason when I entered the statement
date (far in the past for the month I entered the transactions), the
starting balance did not change to the starting balance for that time
period. It is the starting balance for the current period. I continued with
the reconciliation and checked off the three transactions, but the account
won't balance because the starting balance is wrong.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Mark