[GNC] Importing csv transactions

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:10:40 EDT 2018

Paul,

Actually, during the CSV format you can scroll down the data that you are
about to import to see if there are any lines that will prevent the
import.  Just scroll down the date column to see if there are any dates
that do not match your selected date format.  From experience I can tell
you that it is very easy to make a mistake in this column, as, at least in
the release 2.6.xx family of GnuCash releases, the default did not match
common usage in the US.

David C