[GNC] Advanced Portfolio Report - Fund managment fees

hal.lol at tutanota.com hal.lol at tutanota.com
Tue Sep 11 12:21:16 EDT 2018

Right,and I can agree with this. It is just a bit confusing because that'sa “realized gain” not subject to taxation (AFAIK), wheras if the moneyended up on my account instead, then it would be.
But taxationis not my concern for now, and I can live with that. What I reallyneed to figure out is how to add this to the brokerage fees.