[GNC] - File Path for associated files

John Sears johndsears at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 07:42:51 EDT 2018

Hi ,

My file doesn't seem to be compressed.  I managed to open it up directly
in LibreOffice Word and do the replacement. and then save the file as a
.xml.  ( over 9000 pages !)

I don't seem to be able to open this XML file in GNC..  I get the "No
suitable backend was found for /media/john/USB DISK/trialgnucash2.gnucash."

Any ideas?

I'm sorry if these are such newbie quesions :(

Thanks John

GNC 2.6.19