[GNC] searching in General Ledger View

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 03:31:00 EDT 2018

Alas, I keep going further down the rabbit hole.  Now I discovered that the
General Ledger view had somehow been corrupted and none of the standard
register menu functions were available.  So I saved the file, then it was
possible to see that the View > Filter by status was still set to start one
month before the date that was today when the view was opened, but the view
actually contained every transaction back to the beginning of time.  It was
again possible to do other things like jumping to another account
register.  It must be time for bed.

David C