[GNC] Can the toolbar buttons be resized?

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Sat Sep 15 16:57:18 EDT 2018

Roger

Not sure what the problem may be. If you have changed GnuCash versions, it is possible the change from gtk2 to gtk3 may
underlie the problem. See the wiki https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Windows
Q: Can I change the appearance of GnuCash?
Q: What if I need to change another visual aspect, not covered by "Select Theme"?

may provide a way of changing the icon appearance.

David Cousens