[GNC] Compiling and Installing Gnucash 2.6.12

Paul Schwartz pmjs1115 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 22:45:30 EDT 2018

I just installed some Ubuntu updates including a new kernal, so I did a
reboot. Executing gnucash in a terminal window puts out a lot of warnings,
but the program starts and seems to be working as it used to.

Should I be worried about all of the warnings?

Thanks for all of your help! I would now like to pursue the issue of why
the newer balance sheet reports do not report the correct value for stocks
which have zero share entries in their register. Can you steer me in a good
direction?

Paul