[GNC] Transfer Account Changes - Sometimes?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Sep 19 15:47:53 EDT 2018

Jack,

On Wed, September 19, 2018 3:43 pm, Jack Slater wrote:
> Yep. I picked up on that. I’ll have to put a watch on it. Faster to sort
> rcpts or faster to select different account! Lol. Thx.

It's also much MUCH easier to enter them based on payment method instead
of based on store.  You probably have many FEWER payment methods (cash,
check, credit card) than you do stores.

So open the register(s) for each payment method and enter all receipts for
all stores for that method.

What I do is open up CC#1, then go through all receipts for that CC.  When
it's entered I put it in a done pile.  If the receipt is a different
payment method then I sort them into different piles for each method.
Then when I'm done with CC#1 I go through each of the other piles for the
other payment methods (CC#2, Cash, etc).

This usually limits me to ~3-5 registers depending on how large the pile is.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745