[GNC] date range on budget report

Robert Kushler rkushler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:30:46 EDT 2018

I've created a budget by month, and want to produce a budget vs actual
report for "year to date" (accumulated).  The default report has each month
in a separate column and shows the whole year. The Options pop-up does not
include a way to modify the dates for the report.  I've looked at the file
"budget.scm", which seems to have code for date setting which is commented
out (but the useless "Price source" option, which *does* appear in the
pop-up, is not commented out).

What's the deal?  Thanks for any help/enlightenment you can provide.

Regards,   Rob Kushler