[GNC] date range on budget report

Robert Kushler rkushler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 18:33:07 EDT 2018

Updating did the trick.  I played with the date options and tried something
counter-intuitive that worked nicely and may be of interest to others:  I
set "start" to "Next" and "end" to "Current" (and also unchecked "Show
Totals" on the Display tab).  This produces a report with "budget vs actual
to date" in the first two columns, "rest of year budget" in the third, and
"rest of year actual" (all zeros, of course) in the fourth.  Now I guess I
will try customizing to remove the fourth column and tweak the column
labels.

Thanks again for setting me on the path to success.