[GNC] Gnucash won't open

Alison Fox alijfox at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 22 21:40:55 EDT 2018

It works now.  Although I had placed Gnucash.dmg in the Application folder, it still didn't work - I would go to open and the app icon would disappear.  That is when I reached out to the group for advice.

Once I followed your debug advice, I opened Gnucash from the Applications folder (through Finder) - all my files appeared.  Then I dragged a copy of the application onto my Dock and now I can open Gnucash directly by clicking on that icon.

I hope this explanation makes sense.    Thanks again.