[GNC] Reports with previous year.

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Fri Sep 28 12:36:04 EDT 2018

Your welcome David,

On the issue with having to ‘adjust rows’ for differences in categories, consider the option to show zero balance accounts so all accounts will display and run reports for both periods followed by a copy/paste to a spreadsheet.

Then if you have any zero balance accounts that are common to both periods, you can delete those rows easily in the spreadsheet. (if desired)

This will leave you with both periods lining up, some accounts will have amounts in only one period of course, but this process is much faster than adding and removing rows individually or moving data up and down to accommodate additional accounts one by one.

Regards,
Adrien