[GNC] Reports with previous year in different Accounts

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sat Sep 29 06:11:37 EDT 2018

Not sure what you mean by ’saved reports’.

There is a place to save report configurations. That is per user, not per book as far as I’m aware.

If you want to run a report, say an Income Statement or P&L for each year and store the result, then run the report, and ‘print to file’ or use the Export to pdf function. You can store a copy of each report with the respective book if you like.

If you aren’t using the ‘close books’ function, you can run reports at any time for any period, no need to ’save’ them unless you really want to.

Regards,
Adrien