[GNC] Reports with previous year in different Accounts

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Sep 30 01:00:22 EDT 2018

On Sat, 29 Sep 2018 15:24:19 +0100
<davidbrown.rdps at photos.bozeat.biz> wrote:

> Hello David, tnx for the confirmation.  It was only that I had
> another GNUCash installed on another machine, totally separate that I
> concluded that was probably the issue.   It was also that when
> changing a report configuration, it never asked to save the file, as
> it does when one changes a transaction.  I thought then it must be
> elsewhere and save automatically.

As all the reports are saved in one place, name them including the name
of the book you intend to use each report with

eg AB&C P&L
GHF&T Income Statement

I remove my out of date ones after the books have been finished by the
accountant for the financial year to help deal with the number of saved
reports that can accumulate over time.

Liz